These are my two favorite Gentry faces.
That pouty lip that I can just kiss all day, and the scrunchy little face where she wrinkles her nose all cute. Everywhere I go people tell me how happy of a baby she is. And they tell me she's a boy. I'll focus on the she's so happy part. She really is just so happy and easy going. She goes with us everywhere, is totally go with the flow...just give her her bottle when she starts to fuss and she is good for the next few hours to hang out with the fam. And it is crazy in this house because she is CRAWLING!!!! And the other day she pulled herself up to STANDING!!! She is only 7.5 months old for crying out loud! That is so early for my babies. I think it would have been even earlier if we had carpet all over our house. The hardwood is hard for her to grip when she has pants or leggings on. But really, why am I so lucky to have such easy going babies??? But she is busy. She is moving all the time. And bouncing and flailing her arms everywhere like she's all excited. And she's a grabber. Anyone holding her with glasses better watch out. Today after church my arms were so tired from holding her for three hours. She loves to shove her blanket in her face She loves her glowworm. She loves Pacen, Camry, and Claira. Oh, and Penny! She is starting to love her daddy a lot more now, but she still loves me best. And she's starting to become sort of clingy, but I kind of like it. I like it when my babies need some mama love. Gentry loves food. She cries and whines when I don't share and thanks to Than, she's already had some ice cream. That's the fourth child for you. I'd tell you what she weighs but I haven't taken her in for her SIX month check up yet. That is another thing that would only happen to a fourth child. Poor girl. At least she is dressed and fed everyday. I just love this little sweet happy crawling baby of mine.




4 comments:
oh man, she is the cutest thing ever. can't wait to see her this weekend. i love those two faces too.
Those pictures are both adorable and Claira did look super cute in her dress for six flags. Maybe I will shop and send the poor girl some shorts. If only she was my size I would send her some sport shorts.
Those are FANTASTIC pictures Erica. Hopefully the next time I am up we can give Rome and Gench more time to play. :)
She is too cute. But I still can't believe how different she looks from your other girls. They all have different eye/skin coloring, but any way you look at it they are all pretty!
Post a Comment