Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Big girl phone.

Did this really work? Look out world. I just might be able to blog from anywhere.  I can't really do a lot but it is from my phone.  That's crazy.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love that picture of gentry...off the blanket, wrinkled nose, cute smile. what kind of phone did you end up with? i see all of those ads for mother's day about getting smart phones for your mom....just saying!!! i want a new phone, i just don't want to pay the extra money each month for a data plan. and i am always up for seeing more pictures of my grandkids....so i am glad you got a big girl phone!!

Tonya said...

Phone blogging, kinda fun, isn't it? I've done it a couple of times from my iPhone, and it's fun to be able to do it from anywhere. Have fun!

Emily said...

woohooo! Welcome to the world of mobile-blogging :)