This is on our backyard porch. She was just looking so cute in her little GAP shirt and jeans I couldn't stand it. And, our porch makes a pretty cool spot for pictures with the little sun room and the green cement. Claira wakes up early these days to come snuggle with me before anyone else wakes up. This morning she was obsessed with giving me kisses, my earrings, and the mole on my ear. She say, "What dat?" And I'd say, "A mole." And she'd say, "A mmmmooooolllleee." And touch it and that's pretty gross, I know. No grosser than Camry asking if she could peel the skin off my recovering shoulder.

I love the look on Claira's face in this one. And then the last one is when she put a 'baby', aka rock, in her mouth. That girl.

Today I've been a neglectful mom. I bought a buffet table off of craigslist and have been sanding and painting and staining all day. But, I think it's done. I'm now debating if it's worth it to go buy some knobs from Anthropologie to finish it off, and right now I'm leaning towards it because they are so dang cool, but a little expensive for knobs...probably more than I paid for the dang table! I have paint all over my leg and Pacen asked, "Why didn't you get dressed today, mom?" I'm officially 32 weeks pregnant today. I feel like I look big enough to deliver at any moment, but I really need the two more months to get ready for baby number 4. This baby is moving around like crazy and I woke up at 4 AM this morning because of it and had to read for an hour before I fell back asleep. We are going camping tomorrow, just our family. I really can't wait. It's just overnight but the kids are so excited. With Than being scoutmaster, it's not like he had any time (or desire, really) to go camping any more than his once a month camp out with his boys, so now we can take advantage of all the 'extra' time we have. I have to get the kids in the bath and I'm just putting it off. They play so well right before they know it's time to get ready for bed. They know. And they know if they start to fight I'll actually get up off my chair and start their bath. They are smart, those kids. Okay, motivation. It's sad how my legs and arms are actually sore from working on that table. That is how out of shape I am! But at least it's some sort of exercise.


6 comments:
What a cute grand daughter I have. Gorgeous!!
I LOVE the green cement, makes for great pictures. And that Claira is too cute!
Ha! I love that Camry wants to peel the skin on your shoulder... just like Erin :)
I can't wait to see your buffet. The green cement is a perfect backdrop. And you seriously are such a trooper to go camping at 32 weeks prego.
i love the 3rd picture. i'm pretty impressed that you sanded and stained a table all by yourself! and at 32 weeks pregnant.
Yeah, I want to see the table after you get the little knobie thingies that are so expensive.
Post a Comment