This is Dennis & Everett. D & E as Than would call them. They have lived with Walt and Becky since they were 13, I think. They had awful childhoods, if you can even call them childhoods, and now they are almost 19 and off on their missions in September.
Everett. What is funny is that becky almost didn't let me take his pictures since he had gotten that awful haircut against her will. It isn't flattering, and now Becky gets to have it in her house for all times to remind her of the essence of everett. :)
I've also decided that it is so much easier to take pictures of girls. Much more willing and excited for pictures. I am excited but also nervous for them to go on their missions. They have had tough lives and I know will grow even more out there in Idaho and Washington.






4 comments:
What good lookin boys. what a great photographer erica...thanks. i love them.
As usual, your pictures look great! Nice job!
You always do an amazing job of photographing people. My dad loves these boys so much. He is always talking to me about them.
How great for those boys. And those pictures are very nice.
Post a Comment