Than took Camry and Claira to see the Disney musical of Beauty and the Beast in San Jose a few weekends ago. They got to get a happy meal from McDonalds which is a REALLY big deal in the family because we hate mcdonalds. And it was the perfect toy....My little pony. It couldn't have been planned better.
The girls came home with some treasures that Daddy bought for him to remember their fun day trip with Dad. Claira was so excited to show me her sparkles and even told me to put it right on our entry way table to have a "special place". Just look those adoring eyes at her new favorite thing.
TRAGEDY!!!! It was pretty much the saddest thing ever. Really just a sad, sad girl that lost her beautiful, sparkly snow globe.
I almost didn't take this picture because I thought it was like expoiting her sadness or something but I'm kind of glad I did now just because it really is a genuine sad face. I'm pretty sure that the easter bunny is going to put a new one in her Easter Basket.
And this is Camry with her little Beauty and the Beast charm bracelet. Both she and Claira LOVED the musical and shhhhhh....Than is taking Camry to Mary Poppins for her birthday! Than is convinced that Camry should take some singing or theatre lessons/classes. We'll see. I'm pretty sure that Camry can do (and be successful at) anything she really wants to do.









2 comments:
I'm dying over poor little Clara. What a cutie. Seriously, I almost cried myself.
That really is so sad. I am glad that the Easter bunny might be able to replace it. :)
Post a Comment