He did it!!! Pacen finally pulled out his tooth! It has seriously been hanging there and every yime I would see it my stomach would do a little turn. I don't know where he mustered up the courage but as we were brushing teeth I was like, "Dude, why don't you just go in there and pull that thing out!" And then I was doing something with one of the girls and I hear from the bathroom, "Uhhhh...mom.....I need you!" And so I went up there and screamed and went a little crazy for him. It's a big day in a kid's life!
Look at how different he looks! I'm pretty sure he's got my teeth genes. It's a good thing there is so much space for that baby to come in. :)
Inspecting....and probably really thinking about how much money the tooth fairy will give him for a top tooth. Connor Casey got a lego set so I don't know how she can compete with that!
We called Dad since he is out of town. Pacen was very excited to tell him since Than has been giving him a hard time about it. And we skyped with whoever was online at the time....Kaylee and Becky were the lucky winners to see Pacen's new mouth in action!






2 comments:
so funny...when i saw the title of this post i thought you were talking about something else.
YEA Pacen!! I have to admit those last few pictures of his tooth were not nice. Teeth give me the creeps when they are hanging out. Heidi knows because I will try to rip it out if I see hers hanging out. How fun to lose your front tooth!! I bet it didn't even hurt. Good job dude!
Post a Comment