Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Baseball! Finally NOT Tee ball!!!!!


SERIOUSLY Pacen is so dang cute. These pictures are killing me. It was so fun to watch his first Single A game. It's coach pitch and they only get 4 pitches so it goes by super fast and it's just a lot of hitting and they make a few plays here and there and they're really learning how to play! It's so fun to watch.
Check out that tongue! This is Pacen in concentration mode. Oh, it was so cute before the game he was getting dressed and he asks, "Are there going to be real umpires?" And I'm like yeah, well like a parent or a kid or something. And he gets a scared look and says, "Well, are there going to be real outs?" He was super nervous but did so great!
And he even learned a little while he was out there. He was out in centerfield and he got a ball hit to him and he didn't know that he should throw it to second to get the out. But then a few batters later the same thing happened and he made an out! I was one proud mama. Than was there, too, and he was a proud papa.

And we couldn't have done it without Erin and Rick there! They have been here for the past three days and it's been so much fun. I have lots of blogging to do. But...can you guys come up and babysit for every game?? Thanks.
I volunteered to be scorekeeper so I wasn't here for this, but I guess they were trying to get Claira out of the sunflower seeds and so they put them high in the fence thinking that they were out of reach, but little did they know.....she's a monkey! She's been all about climbing lately and showed them who was boss!
They really were awesome while they were here. I got to have a little parenting vacation while they played and played and played with the kids. We packed in so much fun in a short amount of time....I was exhausted!!!!! And I know they were too, but it was totally worth it!

No comments: