I take a lot of pictures. Really??? I don't think anyone knew that. Here are just some that I had taken over October and November that I hadn't posted. Some are even from the hospital and some are just a few days old. I sure love these kids....all four of them. There are moments that I feel a little overwhelmed with the responsibility of it all, just making sure that every one's needs are met, but it all works out and there really is just a lot of love in our house even when Camry, Claira and Pacen are running around the house screaming and chasing each other. There's a lot of laughter, a lot of crying and whining, a lot of learning, a lot of cleaning, a lot of diapers, a lot of laundry, but most importantly, a lot of love.
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)































4 comments:
First off, I love random picture posts. I have tons of pictures that never make it to the blog because there are seriously too many to pick from. Second, your kids are adorable. I love the ones of Gentry with big giant headbands, I love Claira's blue eyes, I love the "grouchy" Camry picture and the ones of her being a "little mama", and of course Pacen being a boy and showing off for the camera. You and Than are so blessed and I hope you believe me when I say I'm so happy for you guys. Is there such a thing as too long a comment? If there is, I think I just exceeded it. Hope you have a fantastic day.
There can never be too many pictures of my grandkids. i can't pick a favorite, but i can pick an unfavorite...get those pictures of me off of there!!
I love these!! There are too many great pictures to say something about them all but for me there are a few stand-outs. 1. The picture in which it looks like Gentry is about to fall out of Than's arm and onto the floor. :) 2. The picture of Claira in which she looks a little drunk... this could possibly be her worst picture. 3. Pacen and Camry because a. I love that dress and b. Pacen is just becoming such a boy.
And Becky, she has to keep the pictures of you up because one of those may be the only picture we have together.
I LOVED the pictures. Do not take Becky's pictures off because it's nice to see her every once in a while and see how she has her hair these days. I like it Becky or is it still like that?
Post a Comment