We have Gentry's new stats! She is such a chunk and I love it! She weights 11 lbs. 12 oz. and is 23 inches long. She is still very happy and content and will give you smiles pretty easily these days. And she's started a new schedule the past couple days. She's been letting me sleep until 4 am and then she eats and goes back down again until 7 am. I LOVE that! As long as I go to bed at a decent hour life is good. But it's really not hard to go to bed early because I'm so dang tired all the time. 4 kids is busy.
Everyone asks me if having 4 kids is a lot harder than 3, and it is and it isn't. I feel like it would be a piece of cake if I didn't have a schedule to keep. When you have to be up and out the door with all the kids by 7:50am its a little difficult. If I could just hang out in my pj's all day and let the kids play, life would be perfect! Darn school! For instance, yesterday I woke up and got dressed, got Pacen and Gentry dressed, fed Gentry, got Pacen breakfast, made Pacen's lunch, got the girls up, had to get Pacen off to school, come home and bathe the girls, put some laundry in, get ready to teach preschool, have the preschool kids come at 9:30 am, feed Gentry again, do preschool until 12:30 pm, make lunch for the girls and me, feed Gentry again, rotate and try to fold laundry, head off to Pacen's school for a parent/teacher conference, luckily Peggy (Em's MIL watched the kids for me), run to the store, pick up the kids, take them home and get them ready for soccer (I really don't like putting on and off kids shin guards and cleats), feed Gentry again, drive to soccer, watch soccer (the kids really love their soccer), come home, throw leftovers in the microwave for dinner, help Pacen with his homework, feed Gentry again, do PJ's, scriptures, pick up the house before Kaylee got here, and have time for root beer floats before the kids went to bed. Then Than got home from scouts and I finished the laundry, and we watched the office and fell asleep to 30 Rock. I was so tired by the end of the day, but luckily have the perfect baby that let me sleep a little and guess what....today I'm not doing anything but go shopping with Kaylee and Chris and go watch Harry Potter tonight! Hopefully Gentry will love her first movie going experience.





10 comments:
Wow. I can't even breath after reading that. I'm getting a little worried and I'll only have 3...
That last picture is soooo cute. I can just hear her cooing.
Holy monkey that girl is cute! And reading this post offers me just another reason to stop at two... I can't imagine being that crazy all the time.
umm, that made me tired just reading it. I saw Harry Potter last night, I was out until 4 am, I felt like a teenager. I loved the movie, it was so good.
Those pictures are so cute!
i can't believe you do a preschool group w/ more than just your own kids! i only do it with Mia and Jackson, and that seems crazy some days! And I have to time it around Evan's nap schedule. How was harry potter?? I'm jealous! It doesn't come out here until next week...and going out to movies at night really isn't something we can just go do, we try not to go out at night at all...so who knows when i'll see it.
I'm all for being busy...but it's the dinner thing that kills me. Are your kids picky? What sort of things do you usually make? I need to start croc pottin' it now that it's cold.
What? Really? Seriously?
Oh that last picture just kills me she's so cute.
What a precious little girl. What sweet pictures. I'm very anxious to see Happy Potter. Four is very hard but you either drop a couple of things or deal with it... :) Enjoy!!
Post a Comment