We were on the go this week! And I have to say that the time change is killing me! Maybe it was the combination of being busy and the time change but I'm not a fan. I've been way tired. Than was out of town in San Diego and sometimes I just like to fill the schedule so we all just go to bed early from running around so much.
Monday was awesome because my Aunt Leslie came to visit us! And we got to meet the new love in her life and he is great. We chatted, walked to the park with the kids and they played football with Pacen and he was in heaven. Then we ordered some great chinese food and the day was already over. I seriously need to go back to Maui to visit her soon. It's already been a year since we went and I think it needs to be a once a year ritual for us.
Tuesday was a Zoo day with Camry's little preschool group. I will be honest...I was not that impressed with the Oakland Zoo, although they did have a cool bat habitat. Those dudes were huge! But the day didn't start out great since I couldn't find my keys and I had to phone since Than had the charger that we share. And then I found my keys that had fallen behind a little bench in our kitchen but that wasn't as good as the other day when I found them in my car. Argh. I think my problem with my keys is that I have a lot of things to bring in from the car when I come home...ie...four kids....that I don't think about my keys because I'm already thinking about the next thing and making sure the gate is shut so Penny doesn't get out and blah blah blah. Anyway--the zoo. It was fun but I was just being grumpy that day. And my shoes were hurting my feet and that never makes me happy.

I love the look on Asher's face in this last one. It's like, "Holy Crap That thing is HUGE!"

Wednesday we just hung around the house. Pacen didn't have school on Thursday thanks to Veteran's Day so we had a little party that night. The norm. Popcorn. Movie. Blankets. It doesn't get better than that.
Thursday was my first of many visits I'm sure to the Jelly Belly Factory. You really can't go wrong there. It's free and they give you a bag of Jelly Belly's at the end. You can't beat that! And you get to wear awesome paper hats.
This was the crew. I went with Carrie and Rachel. There were 10 kids between the three of us. We were practically our own preschool.


Proof that Gentry was there. She's my little jelly belly. Seriously she's getting so fat. I love it.
Pacen and Asher. Even though they are two years apart, they play really well together. They are the only boys and have to stick together. Plus, Asher loves to just watch Pacen play the Wii. Pacen couldn't love anything more than that!


Thursday night included soccer, and then Than coming home...yeah! Thanks to a Furlough, Pacen got to stay home on Friday, too, and we really just stayed home until Than got home and then we ventured out to your favorite store and mine...Costco. Gentry is being blessed in church tomorrow so we had to get some snacks for people to munch after church. Than's parents and grandparents came down today and we've just been hanging out. Than ran 20 miles today for his marathon training. I really am proud of him for doing this. It's time consuming, but what an awesome thing to do. BYU won again today. Utah lost again today. It's been a great Saturday!




4 comments:
You are living my old life! BLAH! The Oakland zoo is only cool for the bats, though my kids did love combing the goats, and that crazy, ghost looking monkey type thing on the island. And, the Jelly Belly factory is cool the first 2 and a half times. After that when people who visit from out of town try to go there you tell them that you will meet up with them after!
I just love your posts Erica...even though I just walked in the door and unpacked from being there, I love to see pictures of the kids.
i bought Daisy the brown dress, it was the wrong size and all they had in her size was the pink dress. And I bought the green dotted one for Kaylee. They would match! I do love target clothes and I just wanted my girls to have cute new dresses. Although the selection for Heidi was not good. They all had those rocker looks with faded guitars and stuff on them. She is still too little for something like that.
Girl, you make me tired with all your "busyness!" However the idea of getting jelly- bellys sounds pretty good.
Post a Comment