Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Deer.


I don't think I'll ever not love seeing all these deer outside our door. That is unless one of them attacks our kids, then I might not love them anymore. They just chill in our yard and eat all the grass. It's fun here in our little piece of wilderness in the bay area.

4 comments:

shauna said...

I love that when Jana and Ben come to town your kids wear their packers clothing to match. Cute.

Josh, Mal, Payt, Scar said...

Hey Erica
I always enjoy reading yur blog. Your kids are very cute! I wanted to get our address also for christmas cards. Let me know please. Thank you! smallorychick@yahoo.com

jana said...

guess what? We had a deer run right down our street yesterday! He was just prancing down the middle of the road. It was awesome.

Parley and Katie Call said...

It's true. I love seeing wild animals too. My parents still tell me at least once a week things like, "I saw a 6 pt. buck in the yard.." etc. Mostly I think they do it to make par jealous so we'll come visit. :)