Thursday, August 14, 2008

Star Wars Obsession


Lately Pacen has been a little obsessed with Star Wars & Light Sabers. Whenever Than comes home Pacen wants to play. He got 2 light sabers for his birthday, but he really wanted a green one so when he got to spend his birthday money from GG, all he wanted was that darn green one. That makes a total of 4 light sabers in our house if you count the Mickey Mouse one we got at Disneyland.

One thing that has always amazed me is how at such a young age, boys came make the most detailed sounds from their mouth. If they need a gun noise, it sounds just like a gun. A car....just like a car. And Than can still do it today. If I try to make sounds I just sound like an idiot. Maybe I'd be better if I had brothers growing up. Who knows.
And as you can see from the top pictures, Camry's obsession is to fill up her princess backpack and dump it out in the living room describing what every little toy is. It's a fun game, really. :)

No comments: