Today I had to go buy a friend of mine a baby gift, so before we went, I took the kids to the park and then afterwards, I had to kill some time, and let them run around the American Fork Amphitheatre. We got to shop, eat pretzels, go for drinks at Sonic...all around good morning.
The Highlights:
#1: When Pacen said that he had to go to the bathroom (#2) and so I took him, and then he just peed (I know...way too much info) and said he was done, and then we go back to play and seriously not 1 minute later is holding his pants needing to go (#2) again. And did he make it back to the toilet...oh no. Fabulous start to the day.







5 comments:
i love the pictures, but, um, i think it's time to teach camry to sit like a lady :)
your kids are just ADORABLE! and so photogenic.
It's so fun to see a mini-Than and a mini-Erica! Your family is beautiful.
How do you get your kids to look so perfect!!! You are a great mom Erica!!
hey erica! i'm so glad you found my blog! i love yous! your kids are just beautiful. how are you feeling with baby #3?? you're a champ!! love, mandy
Post a Comment