Saturday, August 02, 2008

Pacen & Camry are Victorious!

We are very proud to announce that Pacen & Camry can do the Pooh puzzle without any help. And they can even work together...amazing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Pacen and Camry!! Good job on the puzzle. Erica, I think Max would be a great name for the baby and if you want to stick with the whole church thing...Maxwell. I love the name Max. But I still vote for Cougar. Only your nutty BYU family could pull that off. I love you guys.

Ashley said...

Yep! Bought it Saturday morning, finished at 1:30am. Sad to be over though. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to reread it :)

Parley and Katie Call said...

More than anything, I just love her hair! And for some reason I love the name Max too, not that you're asking for my opinion, but it is very classy. (plus I love Maxwell on "The Nanny", don't laugh) It would go well with your last name too!