Despite missing my 10 year high school reunion (that's what happens when you're 37 weeks pregnant :( ), we had a very full weekend. It started out with watching Benji & Packer for Jana while she and Ben were in New York. We only had them from Friday night to Sunday afternoon, but things were a little crazy. Softball game on Friday night where Packer was crawling on the ground and found some raw hamburger meat...sick! Then Than and Pacen both had soccer games on Saturday morning, and I had a baby shower, all running around with a few extra kids. Than was such a big help with the kids--bathed & fed them, played lots of games with them--He pretty much gets super dad award.
Church was an interesting experience--Pacen is 4, Benji is 3, Cam is 2 and Packer is 1, and I'm and big and fat and had all of them crawling all over me for an hour and 15 minutes. We were quite loud during Sacrament Meeting and my friend summed Packer up nicely...He was really loud and laughing & happy....when he wasn't screaming. Yes, we sure did get a lot out of that meeting!
Then on Sunday we had a great treat of having Than's grandparents come and visit us. They could only stay for the night, but the kids had so much fun playing with them. Pacen was very distraught when he didn't get to have breakfast with them in the morning. Carolyn jumped right in and played light sabers with Pacen and Camry kept bringing out toys to show her. Pacen and Cam love their Grandma & Grandpa GG!



4 comments:
I was wondering how church would be for you all. Glad you made it through the weekend.
Camry looks so BIG in that last picture. She has grown in the last week since I have seen her I swear.
Love the picture of the G-ma with the tutu on her head and Camry just staring at her like she was a crazy lady. Sounds like you had a fun weekend though.
I love the picture of Carolyn too!!! I haven't heard about them for soooo long and wondered how they were. Good pictures. What a weekend!!!
Post a Comment