Saturday, May 22, 2010
Hip Hip Hooray!
Than found my keys! Well, he's the one that lost them so it was only fitting that he found them....two weeks later. What happened was that he was hiding my presents in our storage area, set they keys down in a bag that held a bunch of Zinch stuff, walked away completely forgetting that he ever had the keys in there. Today he thought, I need to get all this Zinch stuff out of my storage and in the office and while he was putting the bag in the trunk of his car he spotted them barely hanging out of the bag. Yippee! I was so close to calling a tow truck but I just held off long enough since I had Than's car while he was out of town. Now I can use my car again! Now we don't have to shove all three kids in the back of Than's car! Now I'm going to go and get my other key programmed! Okay, let's be honest...I probably won't do that but it's what I should do. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hooray!! Now seriously, go get that other key THIS week!!
Yeah!!! I was wondering where you would find those keys!!
Post a Comment