Carrie and I worked together this time for our family pictures. She did all the taking, I did all the editing. We did some individuals of the kids first...which in hindsight I wouldn't do again because Camry kind of lost it and wouldn't take any pictures when we did our family one so we only have a few family ones.
The Boys & The Girls
Momma and her baby.
The Baby Claira--10 Months
Thanks, Carrie!


















9 comments:
Cool pictures! I need to call her again.
those turnd out really cute. I love the individuals of the kids. The barn or building in the background is also very cool.
You have such a cute/photogenic family. Love the pics!
I cannot believe how much Camry is starting look like mom and I... She is totally a Wilshusen girl :) I need to find a good picture of me at that age so that we can compare :)
Very, very cute! You can't go wrong with pics of you and your family because you're all so good looking! I'm impressed with your editing skills. I just bought the "Photoshop for Dummies" book, so we'll see if I can figure it out :)
Oh Than and Erica!!! You have the most precious little family. I LOVE all the pictures. I would like to give most of the credit to your photographer but you couldn't ask for a more photogenic family!!
I love your pictures! So cute.
I love your pictures! Miss you!
Very cute!
Post a Comment