


The Nukaya's have been keeping me busy while Than has been out of town. We did round two of their family pictures yesterday. That dempsey...she is a fireball.

I just love that she in both little sessions we have upside down pictures of her trying to get her to smile and be happy.


Thanks for keeping me busy!!!


I just love that she in both little sessions we have upside down pictures of her trying to get her to smile and be happy.


Thanks for keeping me busy!!!


5 comments:
Erica, these are Awesome!! You might be inspiring me to pull out my camera again and start practicing.
Next time you're in Oroville I will pay you big money to do family portraits for me. No joke, dude. You are good. When are you going to start a little business?
PS What kind of camera do you have?
Great pictures Erica.
You are an awesome photographer!
Post a Comment