Happy Birthday, Pacen!
I can't believe that this baby is FIVE!!!! Oh, man. That means real school. And learning real world stuff. I remember when he was just born and I got all teary at the thought of him growing up and getting older. But apparently, everyone grows. What's up with that.

He was such a good baby and good toddler and now hopefully, he'll continue to be a good boy. He just has a very special spirit about him. A very kind, loving heart.

Last night I was brushing Pacen's teeth and I was pretend crying and throwing a fit because he was getting older, and then he says, "Don't cry, mom, then you'll make me cry."






9 comments:
Pretty much I would have to say that I have the cutest grandson in the entire world. Sorry everyone else...but facts are facts. Happy Birthday Pacen. We love you.
Our little boy is growing up- tear. Give him a big-ol' hug for Marc and me today. Happy Birthday Pacen!!
Happy Birthday Pacen!! My girls wanted to talk to him over the computer to wish him happy birthday. And you do have the nicest boy.
Pacen really is the best, I think all the time if I had a boy of my own, they probably wouldn't be as sweet or as cute as Pacen Boy! I love you soooo much Pacen! Happy Birthday!
p.s. Olive can't wait to come and play with you and give you a big hug and kiss for your birthday!
Happy Birthday Pacen! I love him too. :)
Happy Birthday Pacen! You get to start K-grade! Erica-the pictures turned out cute.
Happy Birthday big boy!! What a cutie you are.
hey, i'm now like an hour from disneyland...is that too far? if you stop at my house i'll feed you. you could do a photoshoot :)
Happy Birthday Pacen! From Lauren and all of us!
Post a Comment