Monday, April 07, 2008

No More Soccer :(

We had our last co-ed indoor soccer game on Saturday. Sniff, Sniff. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to play as much as I would have liked due to my lame ear & throat (yes, I'm not healed yet--argh!) but we did play well considering that Michelle (front row 2nd from left) was 19 weeks pregnant and I was 18 weeks at our last game. The Sausage Racers will continue to play without me but I'm not sure how well they'll do. :) I'm looking forward to next fall after I have the baby so that I can play again!

2 comments:

brookeisacrazylady said...

That is so awesome you guys do that! Benefit of living in Utah I guess.

How cool. You are hard core playing even that far along.

Amber and Greg said...

Hi Erica. This is Amber, Rian's older sister. That is so neat that you and Than do that together with your friends. Me? I am not the least bit atheletically incllined. Sometimes I am so clumsy, I trip over my own feet. Maybe that is just from being pregnant though. Who knows? How are you, and your pregnancy going? I hope you have had a much easier time than I have. 2 trips to the ER for fluids, and lots of bathroom time for me. At least I get alone time when I am in there though. YUCK!! I would much rather be with my hubby and son though. Hope all continues to go well.