Friday, April 25, 2008

Baby #3



Here are our ultrasound pictures of our new little baby. I know what you're all thinking...I can barely tell what I'm even looking at--why is she putting this fuzzy picture up here?!?!? But I just think it's the cutest little picture ever. And in the top one you can see the hand right above the face. So cute.
We didn't find out what we're having, but I still am leaning towards a boy...for three reasons.
One--I just have been feeling boy this whole time. It's just my gut feeling.
Two--My mom did the "Needle Test" where you hold a needle hanging from a string over your belly and if it moves a certain way then it's a boy or a girl, and it showed that I was having a boy.
Three--this random lady in Belize looked at me and said, "So you're having a boy?" And I said, "Maybe." And then she went into this spiel about how she can just tell and how she has never been wrong.
So, there are three reasons to think that we're having a boy--why do we even need an ultrasound?!?! :) But if we have a girl, hooray for that, too. Either one would be perfect.
The ultrasound showed that everything is looking just great. All the measurements showed that I was right on track for my September 2nd due date and the baby just looked as healthy as could be. We are so blessed.


8 comments:

Parley and Katie Call said...

Actually I don't think it's that fuzzy, the profile of the baby's face is so cute! I'm excited for you, because you have one of each, so you can enjoy the "surprise" of not finding out! (although I still don't think I could take the suspense)

K and M said...

That's actually a much clearer ultrasound than my recent ones. Ultrasounds are so much fun! Congrats on a wonderful healthy baby!

The Finlays said...

Those are great pictures! My babies always hide from their ultrasounds. Of course, they hide from the camera now too. Ü I have mine next week! I am so excited I can hardly stand it. We are finding out what we are having though.

Emily said...

hooray! i love him/her already. marc and i are so happy to hear that he/she is healthy, 'cause let's be honest, that's all that matters.

Cameron and Katie said...

Here is one more reason to believe you are having a boy, I think the profile of the baby's face looks like a super cute little boy. Adorable.

Real Life Roberts said...

THe needle test cracks me up...my aunt did something like that to me but with my hand and it was for how many children I would have...you honestly CANNOT TRUST that method...but maternal instincs on the other hand...j/k I love the ultrasound pics...

Big Mama said...

Awwww.... "It's" so cute! hahaha.. Jason hates it when i call them it's. I'm so excited that we're both going to be surprised! It just makes it that much funner! It'll be interesting if we both end up having the boys we think we'll have. Only time will tell! Hope you're doing great! Love you guys!

Heather said...

Baby boys are so fun. And I have witnessed you and Than being awesome with little boys, so I'll eagerly await the results. You're brave to not find out. I have never been able to do that.