Well, since it SNOWED last night, we are definitely ready to leave on our cruise in 2 days!! We've got everything ready. I got my new swimsuit--which I love! I don't think that I've ever loved a swimsuit before, but now I do. If only my legs were as skinny as this chicks...

So, think of us Sunday flying off to Florida to board The Enchantment of the Seas.....


10 comments:
Fun! although I think you are crazy to love a swimsuit so much, esp. being pregnant! Not fair. I'm not a fan of them un-pregnant...maybe I haven't found the right one!
You gotta buy a Modbe one! They're the best!
oooh, i do like that. and it has polka-dots which i love! have lots and lots of fun, i will talk to you when you get back.
I really like that swimsuit too. However, I don't really understand modbe. When I go on their website it seems like they just have links to other stores. What exactly is modbe? Anyway, have a great trip! Are your kids coming too?
I wish we were going. I wish. I wish. Have loads of fun. Cruise-ing pregnant is the way to go. You can eat whatever, whenever. And remember if it doesn't smell good to you at the moment, just send it back and get something new. This is your chance to be treated like the star you are.
Jealous! Cute suit, never have I had one that I LOVED. You guys have fun time, maybe someday when Evan gets a job we will get to go on a cruise. Are you guys bringing the kids?
Lucky you! It's so nice to get away from this awful spring we've been having :) Hopefully it's nice when you get back because believe me, it's hard coming back to snow!!
Love the swimsuit. I have the same one, but the blue :)
Can't wait for the trip post. Are kids going?
OHHH I am SOOO jealous! Are you going just the two of you or with the kids too? Have so much fun.
Than- you better wear those skin colored speedos
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment