Than took me to Gardner Village to go birthday shopping.
That is
I loved all the pumpkins and witches and Halloween stuff. I also loved an entertainment center there, and I've been trying to justify spending that much money on something that our TV sits on...I do have some good reasons that we should buy it. Now, if I can only convince Than......


3 comments:
Fun! I have heard marvelous things about Gardener Village...everyone from LV wants to go up there! It's too dang far. I bet you found tons of cute things. (I would also be trying to justify buying the entertainment center, you're not alone) I hope you had a great Birthday!!! You look great.
I went there with my sister-in-laws a few times. Next time I am in town we should go together. Have you been to Quilted Bear?
Cute, Cute, Cute pictures. These are great. Gardner Village is one of the best places in SL
Post a Comment