Thursday, October 18, 2007

Pacen--3 years

Pacen is three and is really one of the sweetest three year olds you'll ever meet. He's not perfect but he has just a real calm, caring spirit about him. He's becoming more and more little boy everyday playing with friends and getting dirty and thinking that farting is hilarious (thanks for that, Than!). But he always makes sure Camry is alright and that baby Packer has some hugs and kisses. We feel so blessed that he was our first child and is going to be an example to all the rest of our kids.
And he LOVES BYU! He loves to play "X-Box cougars" with dad, and plays BYU football all the time by running around scoring touchdowns and singing the fight song. He can spot a cougar or a BYU a mile away. We love it! We've brainwashed him well. This was at the BYU Homecoming parade. Yes, he's holding Cinderella. This is a source of contention between Pacen and Camry. Cinderella is often in 'time out' because they fight over her all the time.
He loves to wear his tie just like dad. He loves mom enough but there is something special about he and Than. They definitely have a connection. Pacen finally enjoys going to nursery. Thank goodness for great nursery leaders. I thought I'd have to spend the rest of my life accompanying him to class. He loves his buddies Nathan and Jacob. In all of his prayers he can't leave out them, or "President Linky." We sure do love this kid.

4 comments:

Katie and Eric said...

Erica...your kiddos are so adorable. I love all of the pictures and stories. I can tell that you love being a mom. Way to go!!!

Parley and Katie Call said...

Very cute pictures, guys! I bet it's fun having both a boy and a girl...they are so different! But both wonderful. I love that girls are the "talkers". :) Pacen looks so grown up and handsome in these pics!

Parley and Katie Call said...

PS-Tag, your turn now. CHeck out the blog.

Cameron and Katie said...

I am afraid that at this point if we had a son, he would be fighting with our girls over Cinderella, too.