Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Pumpkin Time!

We carved pumpkins with some of our ward friends, the Parra's...Ashley, David, Jacob, and Adam (of Adam...hit...Camry.) We had tons of fun. David schooled me down on how to really carve a pumpkin. Than took care of the pumpkin seeds...one of the three things that he cooks. They were yummy!


The whole crew...minus me of course!

Pacen and Jacob have become good friends. It's fun to see him play with other boys his age.
This is how it's really done, kids. We should all take some lessons from the master.
The work of art created by yours truly. Thanks to David for bringing out my talents!
The finished products!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

That is some serious pumpkin carving. And Erica, I think you take after your mom-good at everything you do!

Angelee said...

I think you take after me-good at everything you do!

Than and Erica said...

I think you're right, angelee!