Claira is the cutest kindergartener ever. And she loves doing her homework. I LOVE that she loves to do her homework because it just makes life easier.
I may have more sleeping pictures of Gentry than any other kid. She is actually getting back into naps which is fabulous, but when she doesn't get one, she's asleep in the car every time. Fate of a fourth child.
Gentry selfies.
Sunday evening after Stake Conference.
The afternoon it rained. It was a saturday. Than was out of town and I was going to have to coach Claira's soccer game and so I was saved. It was a Saturday miracle.
Even the neighbors came over to play. Rain is a big deal 'round these parts.
Movie watching selfie.
Buddies.
Yes, she's still using her sassy. One of these days I'll make the big change. We are both not ready for that yet.
Just cute girls modeling some new-to-us shoes.
Homework with Pacen has been pretty good this year. Not to say it is painless, but it is getting better.
A few weeks ago we went for a run/ride for FHE. My view in the front.
Me.
My view from the back.
All three (barely) still fit in that stroller.
And of course a reward at the end.
Camry selfies.
Maren is picking up on things. She's pretty much the smartest baby ever.
More Camry selfies. I'm glad my kids find so much entertainment taking pictures of themselves.
One night, while doing our night time clean up, the kids busted out singing with spoons! It was glorious.
I told you. The ultimate in random.



























No comments:
Post a Comment