Phones are pretty amazing. They let me take so many pictures in places that I wouldn't normally be carrying around my "real" camera. We've had a few doctors visits the past month. Some well checks, some shots, some where I thought we might need stitches. You know...the norm with five kids!
Here are some pictures of Claira's 5 year old kindergarten check up.
Pacen is the best helper! And Maren love loves loves him.
Making sure Claira can see and hear.
Usually my doctors office is pretty timely, but on this day we had to wait and wait and wait.
And wait and wait and wait.
Claira checked out all healthly and strong. She did cry her eyes out during her shots. :(
This little honey had a well check this summer. I think this is her five month check up. She was 17.5 pounds and 26.5 inches long. Just perfect!
Hanging out in the doctor's office is the best!
This is when life was totally insane. Bret was here painting our house. School had just started. Our front yard was totally torn up because we had a huge leak in our pipe and was causing flooding. And our air conditioner caused another leak in a totally separate part of the house affecting our carpet downstairs.
Oh...and then Gentry fell and hit her head on the track of the sliding glass door. AAAHHHH!!! It was a little crazy to say the least that week.
But luckily no stitches. I was worried that it was so close to bursting open that all the swelling would make that cut break but apparently skin doesn't work like that. I guess better safe than sorry but I really hate going to the doctor when I don't have to.
But luckily we have iPhones to document all of our exciting times in our pediatrician's office!













No comments:
Post a Comment