
The joys of living in California.
Remember when it was conference weekend and we used to sit all day Saturday and Sunday and just watch conference? Well those days are gone for us right now. They'll be back...not sure when but I know that they will be back.
Today we had Pacen's flag football game at nine. Then Clairas soccer pictures at 10:30. Then we had a pitstop at the farmers market while we had an hour to burn before Camry's game. We seriously dominated some tamales and fresh fruits and it was amazing.

Then we had camrys game and then Clara's game at 3 o'clock. Now we are at the pool doing our gate duty which is just a responsibility that we have as members of the pool. Than is at priesthood meeting and then eventually we get to finally go to sleep after this long day.

Isn't that baby just the cutest?

I love her.

I love her too even though she looks like an orphan for the majority of the day.

And I love her even though she thinks it's okay to stick three suckers in her mouth at one time.

Partners in crime.

She does a lot for a seven-year-old. I could not get through the day without her help.

Got a love that form!

This guy at the bottom of the picture was awesome today. He scored a touchdown and his game and he came up to me very concerned that we missed conference. That made me one proud mama.
And he recorded all of the college football games today so you can watch them later. He is a nut.

Now I cannot wait to get these guys in bed so that I can watch conference and be uplifted and probably just fall sleep on the couch watching because I'm so tired. But that is what is happening right now. We are happy. And crazy. And tired.


No comments:
Post a Comment