Don't you ever wonder sometimes how you're going to get it all done and then when finally it's all done you're like, How did I even get it all done?!?!? We are on the road right now and we had to get all of our Christmas stuff all ready so we could head out to Nevada to visit first, Than's grandparents and then head out to Wellington for the Pace family Christmas. Erin and Emily are both on the road even as I type and I'm super excited to see them even if it is only for two days. Nancy is so great to host all of us and put up with all of our crazy kids (and husbands! :)) I do feel a sense of relief knowing that everything is wrapped and ready for us when we get home. We wrote a letter to Santa explaining our situation and asked him, if he'd be so kind to deliver our stocking presents to Nevada and leave our bigger presents at our house since they won't fit into our car. He's such a great guy, I'm sure that when we walk in our house on Christmas night everything will be all ready for us!! :) I just love Christmas. I can't wait for my kids to open their presents and every year I have the fear that it won't be perfectly magical but I know that is a ridiculous thought. It'll be great. And for now, we can have a sigh of relief and just enjoy time with family and let Erin run around with my kids so Than and I can have a break. :) Claira was so cute the other day because she was saying the prayer and her whole prayer was about Christmas. It went something like this, "Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you that it's Christmastime. Thank you for Santa. Bless he can bring lots of presents to us. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen." I'm pretty sure her prayer will be answered in the way she wants it to. Camry has been singing Walking in a Winter Wonderland constantly. Pacen is my Christmas music put-er-on-er. He is just like ben nettesheim. He's obsessed with Christmas music and it's constantly on in our house because of him. Gentry is just loving everyone being home all day so that they can play with her. They've been having slumber parties on Camry's top bunk the past few nights and Gentry will get up there and hang for a bit and she is so proud that she's so big. We've been having great snuggle mornings...my favorite thing. This makes me think...I can't wait until summer vacation! I love not having a schedule!!!! And hanging out in our pi's wrapping presents all day is pretty fun too. Christmas time is the best!
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
that santa....what a smart, great guy he is.
Post a Comment