Saturday, September 24, 2011

It pays being the fourth child.

Look at how much help you get when you want to ride a bike!! They're so adorable.
Than comes home tonight! I'll see him in the wee hours of the morning but I'm so excited! This has been a long week with him being gone. And we have a busy week ahead of us getting ready to move. We had two soccer games today. Everybody did awesome. Even Claira and Gentry. I took a short nap today while the kids watched a show. I'm eating a grilled cheese sandwich right now. I'd say life is pretty darn good!

****Oh man it just got better! Gentry just took like four steps to me!!! I was feeding her a grilled cheese sandwich on the floor while we are all watching Spy Kids and I stood her up and she totally walked! She has the stiffest feet and kind of hobbled---so cute!!!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Go Gentry!! Hooray!!