Tuesday, August 09, 2011

It's a Pillow....

...it's a pet....It's a Pillow Pet!!! We are a little behind on the times because my kids just got their very own Pillow Pets. Grammy got them for their birthdays and I made her give them to my kids at the same time because I just know how my kids are. They would be crying and fighting and begging me for their own pillow pet and then Pacen would have been bragging and toting his around for the girls to be jealous. I just didn't want to deal with that and Becky was kind enough to do that for us. You should see the joy on their faces every night when they sleep with their pillow pets. They sing the advertisement song all the time and it's pretty much heaven every night for them. Thanks, Grammy!

1 comment:

Mrs. Hislop said...

Nate's sister bought Lily a pillow pet for Christmas, but it started falling apart, and I sent it to the Salvation Army. I was secretly thrilled because the darn thing took up so much room in her crib.