So we rolled into Seattle around 5:45 in the AM and we were tired, but the kids had been waiting for weeks to see Erin so they were up for the day. Than had to do some work stuff before we headed out, so he might have gotten a half hour of sleep and I think I got a little dozing off here and there while Erin entertained the kiddos, but that was it! But the kids were fabulously entertained because when they walked into her apartment, they saw this....
Erin spares no expense for the kids. She even had 'framed' pictures up of them and flowers by the entry way. She's left handed and therefore creative. The kids loved it. It was a hit!
After not sleeping for a bit, we were off to be tourists!
Seattle is still pretty cold and we didn't bring enough warm clothes but we managed.
Pacen really is my child and this is exactly how I would have acted if I were the kid in this situation. I HATE the fishy smell, too! But now I'm an adult so I can't cover my nose the entire time. He really had his nose covered every time we passed by fish.
Love those flowers! They were so cheap, I wanted just wanted to buy them all.
We ate lots of yummy food while down there and bought some fun things. It's a good thing that we are not coffee drinkers because the line for the first ever Starbucks was so long! But, apparently it's worth it. I love that little farmer's market and could go again and again. It's so fun to see all the different things they are selling and the produce and flowers are so fresh, and I'm sure the seafood is good if you're into that sort of thing. Good times.
And we spent the rest of the day shopping other places, and then being entertained by all the other crap (and I say that in the very nicest way!) that Erin bought my kids.



















3 comments:
I'm interested to see what the 'crap' was because that straw does look fun. My kids are going to be so jealous when they see camry drinking out that.
so cute! I wanna be a left hander! ;-) You guys look great for getting no sleep!
Erin really is the best aunt ever!! I love it... And what... no picture of the Flagship Nordies??
Post a Comment