My kids pretty much have birthday weeks. Who doesn't want an entire week to celebrate just you!??! Camry kept saying how we were going to Seattle just for her birthday and I think she had a great day.
Earlier in the week, I had preschool at my house and so we had some birthday brownies (of course...they are her favorite!). Nothing too crazy.
The BIG FIVE YEAR OLD!!!
Lets admire my craftiness for a minute. I made that. Oh yeah. Hopefully we'll use it for years to come. That's my plan at least. I love when I think about making something for years and then finally do. It's how I roll.
It was Sunday and we kind of opened presents all throughout the day. We'd open one, then watch some conference, then go out and then open some more. It is a great way to do it, I think. It was basically a strawberry shortcake, my little pony, and Tangled birthday.
Camry is lucky to have an aunt like Erin who always curls her hair. Camry felt very special and beautiful all day.
The finished product. My mom would call this "A little too Jonbenet" but she looked so pretty all dolled up.
So, Erin has the coolest apartment. It's right overlooking the Ballard Locks so all day you get to watch boats coming in and out and it is BEAUTIFUL! They really lucked out getting that place. She is pointing to her apartment right there. It really is perfect for them. In between sessions, we headed out for a little walk to see the sights. It's crazy how close it is to them. I love it.
Right outside her door....
Claira wasn't too fond of the walk.
Enjoy picture after picture. You might just think you were actually there with us.
If you are wondering what in the heck the Locks are....
I love this little outtake. I can't remember what we were even talking about. Probably quit eating sunflower seeds for this picture!
The pretty girl. Isn't seattle beautiful?? I fell in love. Even if it's cold.
The crew. Even Penny got to come along.
Another family pic. Than was really excited about it. :)
My sweet little boy. I love that kid. And I loved that he didn't have school and we could just hang out with him. I can't wait until summer.
After all the presents and a fantastic mexican dinner by Rick, we had some cake! Birthdays are so great. They just go on and on and on!!!
Ahhhh. It's over. She's five and loving every minute of it.













































2 comments:
what a beautiful granddaughter i have. she looks like an angelic princess in every picture. happy birthday cam. if you add a six to that number, you have my age.
I LOVE all of the Seattle photos! It looks like you all had a great time. But seriously, five?? Your kids are making me feel old... maybe not as old as Becky, but still old. :)
Post a Comment