Like I said yesterday, Pacen has his trip to the SF Symphony yesterday. This morning he would not get up and he said, "I just did too many fun things yesterday. I'm too tired." That, and that the kids were just up playing until 9:30 last night. Get out of bed, dude! Pacen has a little school friend named Aiden that he has become good friends with. He got to ride in his car to the BART station and his mom took some cute pictures and gave them to me. Yeah! I love seeing Pacen in a school setting. I don't get to get in his classroom very often...like never...okay, once for his presentation and I am going to go in on Wednesdays in April and I'm pumped about that, but I just think that he is so cute when he's at school.
I didn't really buy Pacen a big jacket this year. He only wears his zip up hoodies and its not that cold here, but I felt bad having him go into the city without a good jacket so I tried to see if his old one fit and it didn't but he insisted on wearing it. I kept trying to tell him that the sleeves were too short, but he didn't care surprisingly enough. In fact, he doesn't really like things touching his wrists so this was just perfect for him.
At the symphony. In Pacen's words, "Aiden's mom took a picture of us before the symphony started. My favorite part of the symphony was the song from Star Wars."
"We are doing a word search and we are trying to find all of our names. We were eating lunch at Chevy's. I ate chicken sticks. And I drank sierra mist which is soda and I had a big kid cup like you guys drink when we go to a restaurant with our whole family."
"That other boy is Aiden D."
"This is City Hall. We took a picture of all the first graders. Our parents took a picture of us. And Mrs. Howitt said we should all scream, "Symphony!"
I'm pretty sure he had a darn good time. Yeah for the first grade!


3 comments:
That is just sooo great!! I am so glad that he had such a good time... and of course his favorite part was the Star Wars song. :) Oh that boy.
What sweet little pictures!! What a neat day it looks like they had.
what a handsome grandson i have....he is a stud all the way.
Post a Comment