This was actually the only picture I took on the night that we first fed Gentry food. (And I feel bad...it was like three weeks ago!) It was dark outside and I hate using my flash. But we did take video! I, being the parent of the children, think the video is pretty cute. Nothing crazy AFV funny or anything like that, just typical time in our little family. Claira using an insanely high pitched voice that only dogs can hear while baby talking to Gentry just makes me smile. It seemed like eating for Gentry was old hat. She really ate ALL of the organic whole grain brown rice cereal (I sound so organic! Ha!) and was pretty much ready for more.
I took these pictures the next day. A babies arch nemesis...their own hands. There is just no way to fit all of your food, the utensil and your fists in your mouth at the same time. Many have tried and I'd like to believe that all have failed.
And look! She's even already fallen asleep in her chair! I love that!
But now she is absolutely awful while sitting on my lap at the dinner table, or anywhere, really. She just grabs for all food. Holding her and fixing a bottle is impossible. Today at the park she grabbed a blueberry muffin and just about put it in her mouth. She's a food-aholic! Ahhhhh, she must be mine.







3 comments:
Do NOT laugh...I am eating the exact same brown rice ORGANIC cereal. I dress mine up and it's not half bad....but every time I eat it I remember why it's for babies.
disgusting katie
So glad to hear that the Organic Brown Rice Cereal went well because I was looking at it at the store wondering how it would go over with a baby, should I spend the extra $, etc. Now I know to get it. What brand did you use? I am putting off feeding Seth as long as possible, I refuse to let him grow up so fast. No food until his exact 6 month birthday!
Post a Comment