Pacen's school gets out at 2:00. I love it and hate it. I love it because it's like the day is only half over and I get to spend a lot of time with Pacen and I don't feel like he's gone all day. I hate it because Claira has to take a nap still and I have to put her down after Pacen gets home and that leaves us at home all afternoon which I don't mind, but it gets a little "boring" for Pacen. You know, unless I let him play the Wii all afternoon. That's not "boring". But yesterday, Claira was begging to stay up and play with Pay-pay and Cam so I thought, what the heck....let's go to the park. I'm really glad I did because today the weather is getting cold and it seems like it's going to rain soon. We have a little park near our house that we can just walk to so we packed everyone up and headed out. It only took me like 20 minutes to get everything I needed together to leave the house! I hate that part of a new baby. It's like you want to leave and you just can't quite get out the door fast enough before someone needs to be changed, or you need to grab a snack or water or whatever. But it was well worth it. We enjoyed the sun and sand and grass and slides and swings. Who doesn't love a park day?

Camry just wanted me to take pictures of her doing everything. She's my little ham these days. Pacen just wanted to do cool boy things like jump off of stuff and play with sticks and throw balls. We need more boy stuff in our lives filled with three girls.
Here Pacen is posing with the princesses. Thank you, Aunt Kaylee. They never leave Claira's side.

More posing and jumping.

This could be one of my most favorite pictures. Claira loves to play in the little tunnel.

Playing football. It's quite interesting playing catch with a baby in the front pack. I was pretty impressed with myself (I even impressed the kids!) when Pacen threw the ball low and I kicked it up right into my hands. Now that is talent.....and complete luck!






4 comments:
Wow... that is actually a good shot for a 4 year old to be taking! Nice one Cam!
You're such a good mama!
What fun pictures and what a brave mom to take all four kids to the park by yourself.
So fun. I hear you on it taking forever to get out the door. I remembered that from when Celeste was a baby, but it has been so long that actually experiencing it is throwing me off. We have been late EVERYWHERE. I keep trying to give myself extra time to get ready, it isn't helping! Are you going to be in Oroville at Christmas? I would love to see these little babies together.
Post a Comment