Friday, October 01, 2010

Let the waiting continue...

Just called the hospital and they are super full and guess what....now I'm not scheduled until the 5TH!!!!!!! That's not until WEDNESDAY if you were wondering. This is not utah people!!!!!!! So hopefully I'll just go on my own. ARGH!!! I'm frustrated but that's life. I think we're going shopping now. :)
Update: I talked to my Dr. and she pulled some strings and has me scheduled for tomorrow. That doesn't mean for sure that I'll get in but she said they don't like to bump people twice. We will keep our fingers crossed. I just want some time with Than home before he heads to China. Plus Loren, Emily, & Becky are already here. If it happens, it happens. If not, then I get to watch all of conference which would be good, too.

10 comments:

Big Mama said...

Holy cow! That's crazy! You will definitely go before then. Just go jump on a trampoline or something. Maybe that'll get it started. ;-) Good luck!

LaNell Brown said...

Bummer I was hoping our next post would have cute pictures of a little girl. Jana may win this race:)

Parley and Katie Call said...

Oh my gosh, how can they make you go that late?? Oh well, maybe your body will just kick in now. Do LOTS of shopping to get this party started!

Parley and Katie Call said...

AND PS--Go get a really intense foot massage! :)

Mrs. Hislop said...

Babies come when they're supposed to come. There is a reason that she is still supposed to be in there.

Lily was an entire week late and they didn't want to induce me at all. 40 weeks is just the average; you aren't technically overdue until 42 weeks. Doctors like to rush what nature intends to take a bit longer.

I had two pre-natal massages when I was overdue. There are pressure points along your calves and shins they can activate . . . look into it.

HANG IN THERE, MAMA!

And gosh; this whole time I was picturing you in a hospital. :)

Carrie said...

ahhhh, so sorry!

Sarah Skarda said...

Oh no! Even if that doesn't matter to the baby, feeling so close and then having the end yanked away from you stinks. I was just talking with Julane about you this morning, and we assumed you were in the hospital. Now I really wish you were here to make the little girl dress with us this morning, because that would have been fun and distracting! Good luck hanging in there!

Michelle said...

Aww, sorry Erica! That is harsh...not just that you have to wait 5 more days but that you were mentally prepared and thinking the baby would be here today! That is not nice. :( Sorry!

Ashley said...

So I guess the question is then, is what happened with Jana???

So much Love! said...

Hope tomorrow is better. I too hope you get some time with Than before he heads off to China. We'll be praying for you!