Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Yummy Toes...


Apparently I'm not feeding her enough.
She's gone to eating her feet on a regular basis.

"Oh, shoot! She caught me!"

"Oh well, this other one tastes pretty good, too."

We had fun playing with this wonderful pink hat yesterday. Pacen had the day off from school and so we played lots of wii and had a fun day. Can I tell you how sad I'll be when he starts kindergarten!?!? I don't even want to think about it. He's so much fun to have around...except for when he cries over the wii. We've got to break him of that.



This was Cam's outfit that she chose this morning. I have to say, she is getting the hang of matching lately. Just now Camry saw her picture and said, "Look at me! I am so...stinkin'...cute." That's my girl.

This weekend was Carrie Hughes' wedding. Angelee came out for it so we got to spend the weekend together. So much fun. I made her some baby girl bows and ate some brazilian food...did a little shoppy shop...just some things that girls do best...Eat and shop. We roadtripped it up to Logan for the sealing. I don't know Carrie that well, but what I do know is that she and her husband are so happy! It was great to see.

4 comments:

Angelee said...

ok, that hat may have been a little much. I had so much fun with you and the girls.

Anonymous said...

I love the hat!!! What a sweet picture of Camry. She IS stinkin' cute!!!

Dava_Hudson said...

that is a very cute outfit cam! very gypsy/hippy!

The Barth Family Blog said...

I remember the days when I could taste my toes the way Claira does...ha. Those days are long gone for me now. Cute pics. She's adorable.