...when you put cookies in the oven, then go down to the computer--just for a minute!--to check something. Then a half hour later you realize that you are a moron and go upstairs to find your house all smoked out. They were going to be cute little ducks made with the last little bit of dough I had left over from Camry's playgroup. Such is life.
This is where Claira has been hanging out the past couple of days. She loves it because she can see me, and I love it because she's happy and I can clean the kitchen. Win Win baby.
And she had a 5 month birthday. Wow.

And here's the kiddos. We were all playing in Pacen's room and I tried to get them all to look and smile, but this is cute, too. Typical Camry attacking her and Claira thinking...why me?
Pacen has been sick all week so we've been pretty home bound.







2 comments:
at first i thought, huh, erica made black cookies... then i read the post :) i wasn't necessarily wrong, it just wasn't intentional. oh, and that little claira is going to be crawling in no time... perhaps a trip to san diego will be in order to celebrate :)
I was bummed all day that I didn't get any cookies delivered from you!
Post a Comment