Friday, February 20, 2009

She can sit!


Look who can sit! She's such a big girl.
I can just see it in her eyes how she just wants to be able to go and play with the big kids. Little does she know she's not allowed to because she's my baby! :)



11 comments:

The Joys of Boys said...

She's so cute! Eli won't even sit up yet. I always have lazy babies. Cute, but lazy.

Katie and Eric said...

Oh, she is so so cute! I love keeping up on what is going on with you. Your kids are adorable.

adventure knitter said...

wow! that's quite the accomplishment. my babies can't sit up until they're like 9 months old...they don't have enough of a butt to do it!

The Finlays said...

That is so funny about you not letting her go and play with the other kids. There is a 5 month old at our day care that is crawling and trying to walk already. I told Ashlyn that she isn't allowed to watch that baby or play with her so that she doesn't get any big ideas. I am not ready for my baby to be that big yet. Ü

mandy harline said...

Very cute! Haylee didn't sit up until she was almost 9 months old...didn't crawl until she was 13 months old...and she is still only crawling at almost 16 months! Oh, well! (Although she was quite premature, so I do have to give her a break!) Oh, I really love the new photo bar at the top of your blog! Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Cute baby...probably my cutest grandchild that lives in Utah and is under a year old. I do miss "the cougar loving, toddler chasing family" quote that used to be on your headline. So can you do something about that????

Than and Erica said...

THere you go, becky. just for you. :) now that's love.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Erica...now it is complete and you really are the greatest daughter-in-law living outside of California.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Claira!! What a sweetie. I love her headbands.

Emily said...

She is getting so big. I cannot wait to have her cheer us all up this week... it will be so nice to see you two :)

LaNell Brown said...

I love your new heading, it is cute