Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Today

We played in the snow today. Just Camry and me. We built a snowman. A very tiny snowman, but a snowman nonetheless. I tried to let Claira play with us, but she wasn't too thrilled with it. Who just plops their 4 month old in the snow anyway?!?! What a bad parent. Actually, I was trying to be a good wife by attempting to shovel our snow. Living in the snow is fun for about one day. :)

What really made me laugh was the outfit that Camry begged me to put on after we came in. She pretty much demanded to wear this dress with her pink flip flops. Maybe being a Californian runs in her blood.

And if any of you really know me, you know I'm a modesty nazi. Camry always has a shirt underneath her dresses (I know, I'm a little ridiculous), but today I let it slide. Then when Pacen came home he said, "Camry, why are you naked!?!?"

9 comments:

LaNell Brown said...

Good thing you have Pacen to report on Camry when she changes her shirt after she goes to school (j/k). I like her little smirk in the picture, she knows she is getting away with something.

Unknown said...

What's modesty? :)

Garrett Updike said...

That is really funny! It made me laugh out loud. By the way, we love the pictures that you take. Christina just said that we are going to have to get you to take some pics of our little girl when she arrives.

Olive and Kaylee said...

I miss my Crammy! I love her little shoulders!

Dava_Hudson said...

Haha Modesty Nazi! i love it. Sorry we missed you guys when you were in town, it would have been nice to let the kids hang out. I have a feeling Cam and Eli would get along great. lol!

Kimberly said...

Hey thanks for the tip on the Pioneer Woman website. I can't wait to learn more about using my photo shop and using my camera in general. There are a lot of interesting tutorials on there I can utilize! By the way your kids are super cute and you take amazing pics. I think I have already told you this:)

Anonymous said...

That's funny, I'm the same way about blouses underneath. Very cute picture of her, she knew she was getting away with it!

brookeisacrazylady said...

i seriously need to buy your camera...i'm feeling sorry for my children right now.

camry is darling. it is in her blood.

brookeisacrazylady said...

tell jen to let me on her blog.