Monday, January 12, 2009

Sledding!

Going out to sled in the snow really doesn't take that long....especially when you take 6 kids 4 & under. We just went out with Jana and Ben to our church building...there is an age appropriate hill there....sledded...then went on with our day.

Than with his 'big' jump.


The snow was a little hard.

What always makes me laugh is how similar Packer and Camry are. It must be a 2nd child thing. These kids were begging to sled while Pacen and Benji were crying because they didn't want to go. The 2nd child just has to have more guts, I guess.

And the Brew crew had to get in on the action.

As a side note, I've just watched two movies about dogs (Bolt & Marley & Me--I loved both of them) and I just want to get a dog! I can't wait until Camry's birthday when hopefully the snow will be melted and we can get one.

6 comments:

shauna said...

I think it is a 2nd child thing. Kaylee does the same thing and my guess is that it is their way of being different from the older sibling.

LaNell Brown said...

I love the expressions on all of their faces in the different pictures.

Anonymous said...

What a wimp Than.

Carrie said...

looks like fun! great pictures too.
I like the pics on your sidebar-your kids are so cute.

What are you guys doing this weekend? want to get together?

Parley and Katie Call said...

Yes, the expressions are so cute. And I love the doggie picture.

Merfy said...

My fist child is way more adventurous than my second child. Fuzzy is way more cautious about everything. Missy is crazy and daring.