Monday, January 12, 2009

FHE

I was searching for an FHE to do tonight and I ran accross this and thought I'd share it. It's FHE's for an entire year that cover the weekly theme's in Primary. It's totally free and easy to download. I'd print one for everyone but it's like 124 pages long. Sorry. I'm cheap like that. Anyway--it's off of the chocolate on my cranium blog that has TONS of FHE stuff. So, click here and it'll have a link in that post to get it. I haven't looked at all the FHE's, but I love free stuff and you can make it work for your family.
Here are other FHE sites that I have used before.
http://nataliesfhespot.blogspot.com/
http://www.fhelessonswap.blogspot.com/
http://fheinasnap.blogspot.com/
Happy FHE-ing

4 comments:

Cameron and Katie said...

OOOoooo! I can't wait to check these out. I am always scrambling for good FHE lessons that won't bore my children or me!

Montserrat said...

Thanks so much for spreading the word about the FHE lessons!

Emily said...

FHEs??

Than and Erica said...

Family Home Evening....haven't you learned all the LDS lingo yet??!?!? :)