Friday, November 07, 2008

What's in a Name?

In all my pondering, I found that our family is special. Not every family is lucky enough to have an....

...Uncle Ben



...Uncle Sam




...Auntie Em


The kids are just as special. We have a...


Daisy...




...a Claira Belle



Olive could go both ways...




And I almost forgot about Candy....



And last but not least....Camry


I'm not exactly sure what it says about our family, but I sure do love 'em!

8 comments:

Emily said...

ha! i love it :)

Dava_Hudson said...

SSSOOO cute. i never realized how comical your family is!

The Joys of Boys said...

So you mean Claira is named after a cartoon cow? I always thought you mixed the names of your two favorite people together and got her name (Clarence+Kara=Clara) LOL :). Everyone has always told us to name a baby girl Clara. Of course your spelling is different but I'm sure you didn't want to make it too obvious.;)

Than and Erica said...

You found me out! :)

Anonymous said...

Great job Erica...we are a unique family though. Who sits and thinks about things like that? My last three grand daughters born all have old lady names...Olive, Daisy, and Claira. What happened to cute trendy names? That was a relly cute post though...and even though they all have different names, I still have the cutest grandchildren ever.

Anonymous said...

Another weird thing about our names is that so far both of my daughters have married men with last names that are current popular names for girls (or boys for that matter)..Taylor and Hunter.

Justin and LeAnne said...

Very cute!

Sarah said...

We're closing our blog to the public and don't want to lose you! Please email us so we can put you on the list! ps.fairbanks@gmail.com