Claira's blessing went really well yesterday. We didn't have any family besides Sam and Kathy here, but we had all of our wonderful friends come and celebrate our new baby with us. We are so blessed with so many great people around us. We love our ward and the people we've met in our neighborhood, and all of our Oroville friends that we've stayed in touch with over the years. We are so lucky to have so many caring people in our lives.
Than obviously did a wonderful job. I asked him if he ever got nervous before he has to do something like this and he said no, but he thought about it a lot before he did it. Then when he gave the blessing he said that his legs were shaking so bad. I totally jinxed him! Sorry, babe!
Here is our whole beautiful family!

I wanted to take some more pictures, but right after this, it started pouring rain! So we hightailed it to the car and got back to our house to eat some Hancock Tacos. It really was a fun and beautiful day. Thank you to all that were there to help and participate.
I wanted to take some more pictures, but right after this, it started pouring rain! So we hightailed it to the car and got back to our house to eat some Hancock Tacos. It really was a fun and beautiful day. Thank you to all that were there to help and participate.



16 comments:
What a nice family picture. I'm glad it was such a nice day for you guys.
Claira is so cute. I love the bow in her hair. I feel bad that I called last night and completely forgot about the blessing. Sorry about that. You guys are always a picture perfect family.
Sorry I could not make it I already had plans to go to Sandy for birthday parties and we went up early. You guys look so nice I am sure it was great.
Claira Belle is absolutely gorgeous Erica. I love the bow in her hair. The picture of the two of you is so cute.
Erica! I hope you don't mind me invading! I'm Kathryn Robinson (now Dodds), we were in our cohort together in the good 'ol BYU days! I found your blog through Katie Andersons. You look amazing and your kids are so cute! It's so fun to see what you're up to!
You guys look so sharp and lovely. I'm so glad your special day was a success!
What a beautiful family! Claira is such a doll. Some day we will have to get together again.
She is such a sweet baby. I love your family picture.
Yay blessing pics! So beautiful - all of you.
You take beautiful photos. Do you do this professionally on the side? She is so pretty all bundled up in her blessing attire. Poor Than having the shakes that's happened to me atleast twice being infront of people.
aah, claira looked adorable... i am glad that y'all had a good day :)
Hi Erica! Congratulations on your new addition. She is adorable! I found your blog through Summer's! Looks like everything is well. I miss you! Your family is so cute!
What a special day! I'm glad everything worked out for you guys! Pace, you look so good! Hope everything continues to go well.
You are one hot mama of 3 cute kids! so glad everything went well!
Another cute little Hancock! Congratulations, and I love the name!
She is so beautiful. I am so Happy for you. Rexanne
Post a Comment