Friday, November 14, 2008

obsession

I'm slightly obsessed with taking pictures of Claira. Really all of my kids, but she can't tell me no yet. I just can't help myself. But how cute is that?!?!?!?!?!? Photoshop and I are becoming better friends.
And look how strong she's getting. What a big 2 month old.

5 comments:

shauna said...

Her eyes are so pretty!

brookeisacrazylady said...

what kind of camera do you have? i think that is why its so fun, mine is not working for me, or i need to read the manual more. your kids are dang cute. my sister lindsey had her third girl today! yeah!

Carrie said...

cute picture!!

K and M said...

I'd be obsessed too if I could make my pictures turn out that good! She's adorable. And congrats on the potty training progress. We're fighting the same battle at our house. Baby steps is the best way.

Rian Krommenhoek said...

just precious!