Saturday, February 14, 2015

W.N.E.

That stands for Worst Night Ever.  Not really, but it was pretty bad.  It started last night when Camry and Gentry started throwing up.  (Luckily, Than and I were celebrating Valentines day at the Grand America and Kathy was babysitting!) So fast forward to this afternoon.  We fly home and it's all good, sleepy kids, but no problems flying...oh, besides the airline losing my bag. Yeah, that was lame.    So then I'm trying to get ready for Stake Conference...Elder Oaks was coming to just our stake conference...that's a pretty big deal since he is an Apostle.  I'm making dinner and Gentry says, "Mom, you need to come look at your carpet."  Thats when I see clown makeup dug into our brand new carpet.  She found it in my bathroom cabinet that I left open when I was looking for old makeup since I didn't have my bag!  ARGH!  So, I try to clean it up and it's not working and calling a carpet cleaning but they can't come until Monday.  Then Pacen throws up.  And then Gentry throws up.  So, for sure not going to Stake Conference.  Oh, and then Maren made a huge mess of conditioner and butter.  She was a hot mess tonight.  Pacen ended up throwing up two more times tonight.  I just put everyone to bed early and am waiting for Than to get home.  I missed Elder Oaks but I get to go to a training tomorrow so it'll be all good.  I'm just hoping that this puking doesn't go through everyone in our family.  But now I think I just jinxed myself!  :)

No comments: