I'm downstairs. I just finished watching Project Runway and I'm reading Unbroken. I don't read a lot but when I do, I really enjoy it. I've also enjoyed listening to Pacen and Than yell at the TV upstairs. They are BYU, through and through and it cracks me up. Tonight, Pacen tried to tell Than that he (Pacen) was a bigger fan than him (than) because Pacen remembered the BYU basketball game tonight. They are ridiculous.
Camry is up there too since it's not fair for Pacen to get to stay up and watch a game and her have to go to bed. I agree. And she said, "Well, now I know how to play basketball so I should get to stay up." Duly noted.
Highlights of the day: Reading in my bed from 1:00pm to 2:00pm. I could get used to that.
*Staying in my pajamas until 2:30pm. Again...I could get used to that.
*Singing Hokey-Pokey with Maren and Gentry--This was actually from last night and it carried onto today. Last night, and tonight too, we didn't have anywhere to go and so I tried to make sure we didn't just watch TV but we did something fun. We ended up singing Hokey-pokey and playing duck duck goose. It was actually so funny and everyone was laughing and having a good time. One of those, hey this family really loves each other moments.
*The kids are in a contest for how many minutes they practice piano and they are killing it! I love that they are practicing more. Shockingly, it really makes a difference!
*Camry chose J.K. Rowling for her Famous Person biography project. She's so pumped about it. All afternoon she was like, Hey mom, did you know this about J.K. Rowling?!?!
*Claira has been not he verge of tears a few times in the past few days. I hope she is just tired and not getting sick or something.
*The first thing Gentry asked for when she woke up was if we could wrap Bea's birthday present. She sticks to something in her mind and doesn't let it go. Why can't she do that with letters and/or numbers?!?! :)




2 comments:
Love both of these boys.
Those Halloween costumes are so cute! I think the excitement level for Halloween correlates with the amount of effort put into costumes. Dressing up is never much fun when you have to come up with something out of what you have, whereas, if you can pick what to be and get the right accessories it becomes so much more exciting. I think I should do a little more for my kids on their costumes so they get as excited. They are still excited, but it isn't such a big deal.
Post a Comment