Wednesday, July 30, 2014

More doctors.

We have a lot of doctors in our lives and we just added a new one.  Pacen is seeing a speech pathologist for his tongue thrust.  I've actually always known that he's had a tongue thing and I've even asked a few of his teacher is they thought he had something wrong with his speech, but it's not really enough to notice but I could tell that he couldn't pronounce some words easily.  Thanks to his orthodontist, he will now see a speech doctor and we'll get that all fixed up.  She noticed because his tongue rests on his teeth and will mess up all the work that they have done on him so far when they take the braces off.  And while I was there, I asked him about Gentry and he said to definitely get her in the early intervention program that the school district offers and that he could tell just by asking her a few questions that she would qualify.  Yes!  More answers!  I'm excited to call them tomorrow.  


 Camry was our baby entertainer this morning.  

 Princesses in the house!  I will be so sad when my kids stop dressing up. 
 Maren had this dress on ALL DAY.  Even when we went to the doctors office.  


 I can't remember....oh yes I can.  She was mad because Gentry sprayed her with the hose.  I'd be mad too! 
This was our day. 
Kids work out. 
My work out. 
Piano Lessons. 
Playdate for Gentry with Bea and Simon. 
Swimming. 
Morgan played with us this afternoon.  
Pick up Pacen from Scouttastic. 
Head to the Dr. for Pacen. 
Pick up Little Ceasars for dinner.  I'm a good mom. 
Babysit the Caseys. 
Kids all play in the pool and watch TV. 
Get everyone ready for bed. 
Read the BFG to them. 
Everyone falls asleep on the couch. 
I work on Duck Derby stuff and maybe make a few online purchases for the kids school shopping.  And maybe one for me too.  

No comments: