I'm dying over these first day of school pictures. Seriously the first day of school was so fun. I was a little emotional, I won't lie, but after seeing the kids teachers my mind was set at ease and just knowing that they are in good hands makes a big difference.
Meet my kindergartener, Claira. She was so excited for the first day. Her teacher gave her the bag of magic sparkle confetti with the poem about how to put in under your pillow so that you can sleep better and that she was doing the same so she could get a good night sleep and Claira thought it was the coolest thing ever. She gave it to Pacen, Camry and Gentry so everyone could have a good night sleep. I was nervous that she would be nervous but she seemed really ready to go which made me happy.
This was her favorite pose of the day.
I tried to make her switch it up a bit. But come on...how cute is her outfit picked out all by herself? For reals. Cutest kindergartener.
The big SECOND grader, Camry!
Camry has Ms. Carter this year. The same teacher Pacen had and she was super happy about that. She doesn't have a class full of her friends, but she has a few and so she was very comfortable in her new room. And she and Than have matching colors which is always cute.
Can he really be in the FOURTH GRADE?!?!?!? It kills me.
This picture taking thing is old hat for this stud.
Of course I had to get in there and take some photos. Although really I should have gotten more sleep because my eyes are looking haggard.
Oh man I miss these kids when they are at school.
Oh they really do love each other after all.
Walking to school.

Buddies. They found this toothbrush and thought it was the most hilarious thing ever.
See? :)
The girls. No one has the same teacher this year which is a bummer. But Connor and Pacen already had a meeting place planned out for recess.
Dropping Claira off in her classroom. It really is a magical classroom with tons of natural light and wonderful resources.
The last moment before we left the room. She really was so confident. I love it!
Dropping off Camry. She's so stinkin cute. I just love that little girl.
And finally Pacen. I get so worried about how he'll do in school and as we walked in his teacher, Mrs. Worthington, already memorized all of the kids names and had remembered my name from the brief moment we had met the day before. I knew then that he was in good hands.
Gentry made herself at home in the classrooms too.
And then it was just me and these little mamas. Not a bad way to spend your mornings I must say.
We played a little babies and did some puzzles and it was just a fun, quiet morning.
So maybe going back to school isn't such an awful thing after all. :)






































2 comments:
Good for you for getting in the picture. You do NOT look haggard. No matter how much sleep I get, my eyes always look wrecked. Miss Claira looks so grown up. Have fun with the little ones!
ok I should read what you wrote about that picture first. ;) I didn't realize you knew them! I just got excited. I love your updates!! Thank you!
Post a Comment